Topic: This is an open call serving to respond to any needs of collaboration within ongoing or new projects within the ENRESSH Action. Any topic/work plan that can contribute to fulfilment of specific WG goals and deliverables is eligible. Before submitting, a potential applicant must contact a respective WG or SIG leader to discuss his/her work plan. As this is an open call, both the host institution as well as the visiting scholar apply together.
Results: results include but are not limited to reviews, reports, conference presentations and publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Host institution: any institution in a participating COST country / an approved NNC institution or an approved IPC institution. It is possible to apply (i) by finding a host institution not involved in the COST Action CA15137, or (ii) applying to a host institution already involved in the Action.
Special criteria: The applicant is familiar with topics covered by ENRESSH, especially with the organization of SSH research and evaluation and ideally possess the following:
- Masters degree or Ph.D. in social sciences/humanities research, relevant to the topic of theSTSM;
- High interdisciplinary openness;
- Solid English language skills (oral and written);
- High communicative and inter-cultural competence.Practical details: it depends on the topic and a host organization Contact:
Special criteria for this STSM: The applicant has access to (or can get access to) and is familiar with the data infrastructure in their own country or region.
- WG1: Michael Ochsner (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
- WG2: Paul Benneworth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- WG3: Raf Guns (email@example.com)
- SIG ECI: Jolanta Sinkuniene (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SIG Books: Geoffrey Williams (email@example.com)